Send Sebastian to the World Judo Championships in Rio!
Sebastian Temesi from Coral Coast Judo Club is currently in Rio de Janeiro to represent Australia at the 2013 World Judo Championships
. Sebastian's weight division will be will be fighting on Friday 30th August. It will be live streamed on www.ippon.tv
starting at 11pm local time.
The costs associated with competing in this event are over $4000.
Donations can be deposited into the Coral Coast Judo Club bank account
BSB 014 663
Account number 265671344.
Please add the code Seb2Rio in the transaction and send us your details if you would like to be recognised on our website for your contribution. Those donating $25 or over will receive a blue or white mini judo suit (pictured below) to hang in your car, office or shop window.
For further information on Sponsoring Sebastian and/or the Coral Coast Judo Club please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sincere thanks to
- Club Tropical Resort for $500. Port Douglas accommodation doesn't get much better...
- Cairns Regional Council for contributing $500 from the Mayor's Discretionary Fund.
- The Judo Federation of Australia (Queensland) for their contribution of $400.
- The Mossman Bowls Club for pledging $250.
- The Mossman Show Society for organising the "Anything Goes" competition where the Coral Coast Judo team won $250. Go team!
- Thank-you to David Cotton at Raine and Horne Mossman and Port Douglas for giving $200.
- Zammataro Plumbing for donating $100.
- Bolt Burchill Tranter for giving $100. Thank-you Micheal.
- The Hon. Warren Entsch MP, Chief Opposition Whip, for whipping up $100.
- Top End Paint and Panel for contributing $50.
- Central Tyre Service for giving $50.
- Mossman Autopro for contributing $50.
- Blains Auto Electrical
- Cairns Hardware Company
- Raintree's Cafe
- The Junction Cafe
- LiveLife Anich's Mossman Pharmacy
- JKC Auto Mechanical Repairs and Servicing
- Waugh and Dwyer Automotive Repairs
- Kelly's Crane Hire
- Mossman Glass and Aluminium
- Far North Training and Consultancy
- Mossman Agricultural Services Ltd
- Mossman Butchering Company
- Bellero's Electrical service.
- Mossman Tyre Service and Mechanical
- Burmack Pty Ltd
- Welcome Mart, Mill St.
- TNQ Computers. "You fiddle, we fix"
- Coral Reef Coaches
- Bodies in Motion
- AME Saddlery
- Scomazoon's Roadside Stall
- Mojo's Bar and Grill
- Mossman Windscreens
- Mossman Picture Framing and Gallery
- El Gringo's Pizza Pasta Chilli Takeaway
This site is currently under construction.
For further information please contact George Brendecke on 0438 793 273.